Well, Adam is already scheming at what cubs outfit to put our little BOY in! And 90% of you already guessed it, so to be honest, we weren't surprised...haha! Our ultrasound technician had a hard time getting all his measurements because he kept moving and flipping around. I predict having an Adam May Jr....lots of energy! :) Not feeling flutters/movement yet, but soon. Baby is healthy and the best news...no big head!! We had to include Ginger in the announcement, so I hope you enjoyed it! I was giggling the whole time I was trying to get her to pose.
| At 19 weeks on 04.17.2012, we found out we were having a boy. |
~Feeling bigger, but excited!
~Reading lots and taking naps throughout the day (unless at work of course).
~Adam and I definitely foresee change coming our way...
~Was so neat to see our little one moving around on the ultrasound
~Adam was sure it was a boy
~Feeling incredibly blessed!
~Now to figure out a boys name...
No comments:
Post a Comment