Monday, January 6, 2014

So Behind. Please Be Kind.

Since my last blog post, Everett is now 10 months older and life has changed a lot for us.

Our May Family 2013 recap:
January: trip to cancun with the May family
April: trip home to Illinois
May: Adam and his sister, Ashley, ran a half marathon in Chicago 
July: our month visit with family before moving out to Boise, Idaho
July: Michelle resigned from her job for the move
August: unpacking in Boise/ found a church home after one visit
September: We found out baby number 2 is already cooking!
September: Everett turns 1!
October: Michelle sick/ Everett's sleeping through the night! (A miracle indeed)
November: Michelle sick...sickness continues until 17 weeks along in pregnancy
December: Baby # 2 is a boy/flying home to Illinois to see family

It's been a nutty but blessed year! Now going in to 2014, I am sure it will be another crazy year, but I am always one up for a little adventure. Hopefully, I might be able to do more frequent blogging...


No comments:

Post a Comment